[PARPORT] how to switch off one of the ports?

Sven Geggus (geg@iitb.fhg.de)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:14:38 +0200

Hello,

yesterday I asked for a parallel port pcmcia client-driver and discovered
later on, that there already is parport support in pcmcia since version
3.0.12. Anyway, is it possible to tell the parport driver to ignore the
first parallel port when loading?

This might be a stupid question, but I didn't find anything about this
in /usr/src/linux/Documentation/parport.txt

Regards

Sven

--
|_||_||||| Sven Geggus @ Fraunhofer Institut fuer Informations und
|_||_||||| Datenverarbeitung, Karlsruhe, GERMANY