Re: [PARPORT] Using cdrecord and /dev/pg0 to burn audio tracks

Pierre Grenette (pgrenette@yahoo.com)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:08:01 -0700 (PDT)

> You want to start by doing
>
> cdrecord -scanbus
>
> to get the bus/target numbers of your drive and then
> use those in the dev parameter.

Newbie reply:

Ok. Thank you for the tip. May the doc be with me.
With the -scanbus option, I obtain the following:

    0) 'HP ' 'CD-Writer+ 7200 ' '3.01' Removable
CD-ROM
    1) *
    7) *

Which mean aproximatively nothing to me except that it
looks like something is alive :)
So, which number is the scsibus ? Which one is the
target ?

Regards,
Pierre