[PARPORT] Re: New queueing code

From: Eric Youngdale (eric@andante.org)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 11:23:56 EST

    [I finally got a response a couple of days ago which said that it was
    evidently something in patch43 which broke paride].

        I took a look at patch 43 to see what changed - it wasn't anything that
    I directly did myself, so the best thing to do is to let the people who did
    make the change look it over and try to find the fault. If needed I can
    certainly help out, of course.

    -Eric