[PARPORT] mroberds

From: Joshua Jore (moomonk@ns.electricgod.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 15:17:35 EST

    Ok, brain-dead idiot that I am, I didn't see you mention that the dos
    driver was epst. That'd require another similar patch to epst.c which I
    hadn't gotten around to. So.... either grok the patch for epat and try
    applying that to epst or I'll try to see what I can do (I don't actually
    have an epst device but the interface is similar)

    Josh