[PARPORT] Using the ppSCSI patch

From: Jon Rhodin (jrhodin@alonzoprinting.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 11:09:24 EDT

    I have not tried to use source code before and don't understand where
    place the code and what other entries are required to make ppSCSI work.
    The ppSCSI page says to add the file to the "source tree"; where is
    this? I am using RedHat 7.1 and want to use a parallel port SCSI
    adapter (Shuttle Technologies) on a Compaq LTE lite 4/25 laptop.

    Thank you for any help you can provide,
    Jon Rhodin