Re: [PARPORT] HP Colorado T1000e

Lin Zhe Min (ljm@ljm.wownet.net)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 16:20:40 +0900 (CDT)

> looking for a driver/module to support my parallel port HP Colorado
> T1000e. I need to back up my system, and relaly don't want to buy a new

I'm looking for it also. In parport homepage, it is said there is someone
working upon the driver, however when I was trying to contact him with
the email address provided in the page, there was no one (user unknown,
after somewhat 4 forwardings). Indeedly I can help developping the driver,
but I really wanna know what I can do for him.

..e'osai ko sarji la lojban. ==> Please support the logical language.
..co'o mi'e lindjy,min. ==> Goodbye, I'm Lin Zhe Min.