Re: [PARPORT] Paride and SparQ problems

Patrick Bauer (bauerp@niagara.com)
Tue, 19 May 1998 13:34:37 -0400 (EDT)

hmmm... seems like people's posts are being posted twice hehe... well
anyways... here's the scoop...

i have two parallel ports... one built into the motherboard... and one
add-on card... now... i have a parallel port SparQ... and a parallel port
scanner... if both of these devices are connected to both parallel
ports... whichever device is connected to the add-on card... will not
function properly... so there it is

i've had the same problems on Windows NT... so it's not a problem with the
OS... could be the existance of a sound driver causing the problem... i
still have to test that..

Pat.