A Home Finances Modelling Program
Expendable is a program for modelling things such as:
- The offset facility of a mortgage account
- A Fixed Term Deposit, to be paid into the mortgage account on maturity
- A savings account, for situations where it is more beneficial than using the mortgage offset facility
- Regular withdrawals from savings
- Lump sum payments
- Promotional rate credit cards
Download tarball releases from:
Examples and tutorials
I wrote a couple of short tutorials on using the main features of expendable:
Fetch the source code like this:
git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/expendable.git
or browse it using gitweb.
Updated/additional translations can be submitted using Transifex (see the translations statistics).
Report bugs using the trac interface.
Leave a Reply