Re: [PARPORT] BETA test, new ppSCSI drivers

grant@torque.net
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:21:16 -0400 (EDT)

> How, exactly? I have Phantom 330CX, and i'd love to get it working too..
> model numbers are very near, maybe they work with same drivers too, then.

Michele will have to help with that part. I need to keep working on
the other low-level protocols :-)

> When i load the onscsi-module i get the following information out:
>
> onscsi.1: onscsi 0.90 (0.90), OnSpec 90c26 at 0x378 mode 0 (Nybble) dly 1

You may wish to check the CMOS settings for your parallel port. Try to
get it into EPP mode. Anything else will be painful. onscsi should report
mode 4 if you get into EPP mode.