Re: [PARPORT] parport_ieee1284.c.diff1

grant@torque.net
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 07:20:03 -0400 (EDT)

> By the way: Did you get the resent diffs via the parport
> mailing list? I ask, because I didn't get any messages there since 30 Sept.
> ??? (I can't remember to have unsubscribed the list!!!)

Please remember that you can always check your status on majordomo lists
with something like:

        echo "which" | mail majorodomo@torque.net

You should get back a report of your subscriptions.

Please complain to your mail administrator if your subscription was deleted,
most likely your mail was bouncing with "no such user" errors. Systems
that use NIS to access a remote user list for mail verification can fail
in this way.